
What the hell is happening here? Did the guy responsible for washing the Celtic's superhero capes take a few days off? I mean really — the Bobcats and the Wizards? I have included some charts here, and what they will show is that the Celts looked good on paper in these games. What they won't show is them losing it in the 4th quarter. Seriously guys? The whole concept behind this website is that the Celts are supposed to be infallible and thus can add me to their roster. This will obviously not happen if you guys keep losing. For fuck's sake! I tell ya, if you don't get back on track against those Wizards tonight, I might have to go out and break Caron Butler's leg myself.
Monday, January 14, 2008
2 losses in 3 games!
Posted by keyed in at 10:01 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment